In CrashLands there are tons of Crafting applications available to the public via schematics and recipes. Many of which include indetachable applications such as Tools, Stations, Resources found around the Planet environment.
Crafting is overboard with creativeness and combinations. Making and breaking down items is a big part of the game along with find recipes to fit your needs.
Visit the Crashlands Wiki for all things related on this domain… and maybe others peoples domains too.
Recipes & Schematics
Since many things are gonna by made by none other than yourself recipes aka schematics will most likely be your key desire in the do it yourself system of you have to do it yourself. Right now there are 500+ recipes with more hopefully added in the near future. The best way to find schematics around end game after missions is to farm resources the workstations demand a lot of.
When looking at different stuff to make at crafting stations the option to track needed materials is available. When selecting track a checklist will be shown in the upper right corner of the screen while exploring. Can be used to keep an eye on material count when farming as well.
View the total amount of recipes found by tapping the Quest/Data button and looking tot he right.
Trinkets & Gadgets
Trinkets are a huge part of the game that allow for small to major passive bonuses the include things like health regen, gas clouds, fighting buffs. They are equip like armor and weapon with passive benefits working all the time.
Gadgets are more fighting oriented with some quirky twists like rotating places with pets. Gadgets are equip in the quick slot boxes during gameplay and must be pressed manually and have cooldowns. You’ll need to mustard everything you can against the onslaught of enemies like Tom Hanks stuck on an islands with loads of hungry bears.
Duskwatcher – A watch found by opening Jollychomps with Bloo in the Bawg. A short cut scene occurs talking about how it looks new, but doesn’t seem useful now. Looks just like a pocket watch when dropped.
Woanope is the planet in the Borgalax star system which the main character Flux gets to explore. The environment in not limitless, but the developers say you’ll never get to experience all and seem to stop at big enough.
If your having trouble moving forward having an idea of what the best weapons and armor can make the difference.
Breaking Down Items
You can break down items that have already been created by entering the equipment screen, tap an item slot and then the Zelda triangle top right on screen. Seems to only work when you have more than one of one thing.
To unlock all workstations follow the main quest which will always be at the top of the quest list.
BS SSSS SS5
- Sawgrassaw (Tool T1) – Lets you harvest resources that need a saw. Unlocked during first mission at start of game
- Sawmill (Workstation) – The next big thing in craft.
- BS SSSS SS5 (Workstation) – Lets you build basic items from collected resources.
- Thatched Wall x5 (Structure) – Start game with.
- Thatched Sawfloor x10 – Start game with.
- Furdle Durt x4 – Lets you plant seeds found in the Savanna any where you like. It will take time for them to grow unless a Waterbomb is used which can effect many plants at once and causes instant growth.
- Harvestbomb x3 – Deals small amount of damage.
- Elixir of Bulging Biceps – Increases damage output by 5% for 20 minutes.
- Blegh Healing Potion x3 – Heals 2,221 hp.
- Grenamel Healing Potion x3 – Heals 9,670 hp.
- Saggy Healing Potion x3 – Heals 6,521 hp.
- Stonahawk Lv5 (Weapon) – A good early weapon that’s easy to get.
- Blastique Saw (Tool T2) – Used to mine higher tier resources that need a saw.
- Water Pump (Workstation) -
- Squathe (Workstation) -
- Safety Gogs (Trinket) – Increases critical chance by 10%.
- Glowb (Trinket) – 5% chance to poison enemies and 5% poison resistance.
- Beakler (Trinket) – 10% chance to cause poison on melee attack. Gotten from the Depths quest at Grandmammy’s.
- Blo-Pipe (Device) – Useful long range weapon for getting pets to attack.
- Gunpowda (Component) -
- Blastique (Component) -
- Nitro (Component) -
- Glidopus Love Balloon (T3 Catalyst)
- Siphon Floor x10 -
- Chitin Floor x10 – Fancy dancy flooring.
- Glidopus (Incubator) -
- Glowb (Lighting) – Adds light to a dark area.
- Gravelbomb x3 – 200% physical DPS.
- Logtree Seedbomb x3 – 125% physical DPS.
- Sawgrass Seedbomb x3 – 125% physical DPS.
- Pointy Pinwheel (Furniture) -
- Stuffed Glidopus (Furniture) -
- Wobbler (Furniture) – Gotten from Baarnapol quest.
- Stuffed Glutterfly (Furniture) -
- Duskhelm Lv11 (Helm) -
- Duskjacket Lv11 (Chest Armor) -
- Duskmitts Lv11 (Gloves) -
- Duskpants Lv11 (Leg Armor) -
- Crystal Axe Lv11 (Weapon) -
- Dusk Trowel (Tool T1) – Used to harvest resources from the environment.
- Jollyscope (Workstation) -
- Fingarang (Device) – Applies bleed to enemies for 100% of physical DPS.
- Dusk Prism (Component) -
- Zuglaball (T3 Catalyst) -
- Wompogo Stick (Wompit T4 Catalyst) – Dropped from Dusk Crystal.
- Dusk Seed
- Potted Bulbi – Dropped from Dusk Crystal.
- Crystal Door – Dropped from Dusk Crystal.
- Writable Sign
- Crystal Floor x10
- Wat (Incubator) -
- Zug (Incubator) -
- Crystalline Bookcase (Furniture) -
- Crystal Throne (Furniture) -
- Stuffed Wat (Furniture) -
- Stuffed Zug (Furniture) -
- Comm Relay (Furniture) – Used for a main quest.
Crystal Door – Dropped from Dusk Crystal.
- Pearlhat Lv9 (Helm) -
- Giantbone Lv12 (Helm) – I found schematic fishing north or starting point in lake with 18 fishing spots. The Giant Fossilized Skull I found as a drop from a larger Tartil though a small could drop one as well maybe, Tartil Firedamp comes from harvesting a Tartil pet in nest.
- Pearlplate Lv9 (Chest Armor) -
- Pearlgloves Lv9 (Gloves) -
- Pearlpants Lv9 (Leg Armor) -
- Pearlscale Sword Lv9 (Weapon) -
- The Butterfly Lv11 (Weapon) – Get from Huff and Puff quest at Grandmammy’s.
- Shellfinger Pick (Tool) -
- Crystal Kiln (Workstation) -
- Davy Lamp (Trinket) – 20% Fire resistance.
- Grounded (Trinket) – 20% Electricity resistance.
- Nasty Lure (Trinket) – Increase fish density by 40%.
- Flamethrower (Device) – Does 100% of damage as fire in area.
- Pearl Scale (Component) -
- Sea Rope (Component) -
- Blueglow Beachball (Throwable) -
- Beachball (Throwable) -
- Greenglow Beachball (Throwable) -
- Tartil Barrel (Creature Catalyst) -
- Fish Food (Seed) – This can be placed in Savanna water to make fishing spots anywhere. The best place would be close by a home base a place you frequent a lot.
- Tartil (Incubator) -
- Poison Bomb x3 – 250% with a mixer of poison and physical damage. Get from Huff and Puff quest at Grandmammy’s.
- Pearlscale Anchor (Furniture) -
- Pearlscale Hoverbudy (Furniture) -
- Stuffed Tartil (Furniture) -
Receive the Hearth workstation free by completing Crafting Contact: To Ramerl’s Smithy. It seems like once this station is place the things to build will start dropping in the environment from enemies and resource areas.
- Anger Omelet – +50% pet damage increase for 3 minutes, need Bumpberry x1, Kibweed x1 and Sterling Wompit Essence x1.
- Dusk Healing Potion x3 – Restores 1,609, need Duskshard x3 and Fatheaded Slurper.
- Elixir of Antivenom – Reduce poison damage received by 15% for 20 minutes.
- Stone Burn Salve x3 – Clears up 1,378 burn damage. Get by talking to Baakfleep in Baarnapol.
- Elixir of Longevity – Regen .50% HP every 2 sec for 20 minutes.
- Elixir of Luminescence – Glow in dark for 20 minutes.
- Elixir of Slashing – Weapons has 3% chance to cause bleed for 20 minutes.
- Elixir of the Spood Beast – Movement speed +5% for 20 minutes.
- Elixir of Venom – 3% chance to poison enemies for 20 minutes.
- Mild HP Potion x3 – Restore 453 HP, need 3 Log and 3 Baconweed.
- Mild Speed Potion x3 – Increase movement speed.
- Stone Antidote x3 – Removes 1,378 poison from character.
- Stony Health Potion x3 – Heals 638 hp.
The Sawmill is used to make various items from wood including weapons, armor, building supplies and more.
- Loghat Lv1 (Helm) -
- Logchest Lv1 (Chest Armor) -
- Woodmitts Lv1 (Gloves) -
- Hydrablade Woodshankers Lv3 (Gloves) – Require the rare Hydrablade which I think will eventually drop from Sawgrass. If found mine will I was adventuring out a ways from the starting point.
- Logboots Lv1 (Leg Armor) -
- Sawgrass Sword Lv1 (Weapon) -
- Skinnery (Workstation) – Found by completing Crafting Contact questline.
- Lognest (Stable) – Unlocks when finding certain pet eggs.
- Potted Baconweed -
- Wooden Wall x5 (Structure) -
- Wooden Poledoor (Structure) -
- Wooden Writable Sign – Place this in the environment and then write on it to see the message on the map. Great for marking all kinds of locations.
- Wooden Floor x10 -
- Glorch (Lighting) – Helps to see in the dark, but must be placed.
- Wooden Table (Furniture) -
- Wooden Chair (Furniture) -
- Old Man Statue
- Bureau Scroll
- Womphat Lv3 (Helm) -
- Wompvest Lv3 (Chest Armor) -
- Wompigloves Lv3 (Gloves) -
- Wompants Lv3 (Leg Armor) -
- Sawboard Lv2 (Weapon) – For attacking enemies, not for sawing terrain.
- Pickaxe (Tool T1) – For gathering resources.
- Stoneshaper (Workstation) -
- Medicine Bag (Trinket) – Reduces poison damage by 20%.
- Basic Glue (Component) -
- Leather Ball (Throwable) -
- Wompit Garter (T3 Catalyst)
- Bone Floor x10 -
- Wompit (Incubator) -
- Stickybomb x3 – %75 physical DPS.
- Leather Throwpillow (Furniture) -
- Glow Pillow (Furniture) -
- Stuffed Wompit – Gotten from Tilling Therapy quest.
- Leather Bagchair (Furniture) -
- Glowy Bagchair (Furniture) -
Unlocked by completing Crafting Contact: Talk to Grandmammy ’bout Fishin’.
- Squask Lv7 (Helm) -
- Squest Lv7 (Chest Armor) -
- Squittens Lv7 (Gloves) -
- Squaps Lv7 (Leg Armor)
- Squeebop Lv7 (Weapon) -
- Basic Fishing Pole (Tool) – Lets you go fishing at ripple spot on water.
- Fishiminea (Workstation) -
- Squee Flooring x10 -
- Blotlamp (Lighting) -
- Firecracker x3 – Deal 200% physical damage in bomb radius. Get from Huff and Puff quest at Grandmammy’s.
- Squee Seedbomb x3 – Deals 125% of physical damage.
- Harvestbomb MK2 x3 – Does AoE damage.
- Squair (Furniture) -
- Squable (Furniture) -
- Balloon Cluster (Furniture) -
- Chelm Lv 5 (Helm) -
- Charmor Lv5 (Chest Armor) -
- Chittens Lv5 (Gloves) -
- Choots Lv5 (Leg Armor) -
- Flatstone Hammer Lv3 (Weapon) -
- Hearth (Workstation) -
- Chemworks (Workstation) -
- Stunning Mirror (Device) – Stuns opponents for 2 seconds. Defeat BlockStock in Get Rekt questline to unlock.
- DBOT (Gadget) – Defeat BlockStock in Get Rekt questline to unlock.
- Stone Creature Bed (Stable) -
- Glutternet (Glutterfly T3 Catalyst) -
- Potted Kibweed
- Potted Sunshroom
- Potted Bumpberry
- Stone Wall x5 (Structure) -
- Flatstone Door (Structure) -
- Flatstone Floor x10 -
- Glutterfly (Incubator) -
- Gem Lamp (Lighting) -
- Stone Bed (Furniture) – Used to heal up fully and change day/night cycle.
- Stone Stool (Furniture) -
- Stone Table (Furniture) -
Get the water pump by following the Crafting Contact questline. Only makes 2 things and must be place in water.
- Water Balloon x3
- Waterbomb x3 – This can be used to grow plants instantly that are seeds placed in dirt. The Waterbomb has splash damage so it can hit and instant grow many plants at once.
Unlocked from Petty Theft questline in the Bawg.
- Throak Headguard Lv17 (Helm) -
- Tentavest Lv17 (Chest Armor) -
- Coiled Tentagloves Lv17 (Gloves) -
- Tentaclaps Lv17 (Leg Armor) -
- Tentaclax Lv17 (Weapon) -
- Clikkak (Tool T3 Axe)
- Compressor (Workstation)
- Nematoblaster (Device)
- Bleghsketball (Throwable)
- Bleghy Stable
- Thrackle (Throak T3 Catalyst)
- Kaglidoscope (Glidopus T4 Catalyst)
- Ten Tonne Bomb (Tartil T4 Catalyst) – Found fishing for me after Bioldon workstation was placed.
- Throak (Incubator)
- Nurva Seedbomb x3 – 125% of physical DPS.
- Myelar Lazychair (Furniture)
- Myelar Table (Furniture)
- Handy Purptorch (Torch) – Can be equip to shine a little bit more light than the Crystal Flare found at the start of game.
- Exohead Facemask Lv21 (Helm)
- Exochest Lv21 (Chest Armor)
- Exosleeves Lv21 (Gloves)
- Exoots Lv21 (Leg Armor)
- Exord Lv21 (Weapon)
- Sawstache (Tool T4 Saw)
- Thrombopump (Workstation)
- Granvil (Workstation)
- Rave Tube (Trinket) – 5% vhance to gaim turbo on a melee attack.
- Attractive Mask (Satgat T3 Catalyst)
- Satgat (Incubator)
- Lumivase (Lighting)
- Lumiball (Lighting)
- Bloodbomb x3 – Bleeds 250% of physical DPS to enemies.
- Chembobber x3
- Stuffed Satgat (Furniture)
- Snelm Lv19 (Helm)
- Snest Lv19 (Chest Armor)
- Snittens Lv19 (Gloves)
- Snoots Lv19 (Leg Armor)
- Sakslapper Lv19 (Weapon)
- Exopole (Tool T2)
- Centrifuge (Workstation)
- Snorbelt (Snorble T3 Catalyst)
- Sleeping Bag (Wat T4 Catalyst)
- Snorble (Incubator)
- Fluorsack (Lighting)
- Sackolantern (Lighting)
- Nematobomb x3 – 100% physical DPS as frost damage.
- Artree Seedbomb x3 – 125% of physical DPS.
- Snorby Airchair (Furniture)
- Snorby Pufftable (Furniture)
- Grenamel Stachemask Lv23 (Helm)
- Grestplate Lv23 (Chest Armor)
- Grenamel Armpads Lv23 (Glove)
- Grenoots Lv23 (Leg Armor)
- Grumbler Lv23 (Weapon)
- Shirkbeak Pickaxe (Tool T4)
- Shredbasket (Workstation)
- Optimized Gamepad (Trinket) – 15% chance for turbo buff when mining for resources.
- Vommophone (Vommo T4 Catalyst)
- Golden Floor x10
- Bamli (Incubator)
- Hairy Seedbomb x3 – 125% of physical DPS.
- Grenamel Sleeper (Furniture) – Used to refill health and toggle day and night.
- Grenamel Dog Sculpture (Furniture)
- Myelar Faceholder Lv15 (Helm)
- Myelirt Lv15 (Chest Armor)
- Myelar Armsheaths Lv15 (Glove)
- Myelants Lv15 (Leg Armor)
- Petalprod Lv15 (Weapon)
- Splintrowel (Tool T2)
- Bioloom (Workstation)
- Wojack Soap (T3 Catalyst)
- Myelar Wall x5
- Myelar Door
- Myelar Floor x10
- Wojack (Incubator)
- Stuffed Wojack (Furniture)
Unlock by completing Petty Thief: Bawg Sensitivities main Bawg questline upon entry to Bawg.
- Vlapface Hat Lv13 (Helm) -
- Vlest Lv13 (Chest Armor) -
- Armvlaps Lv13 (Gloves) -
- Vlapchaps Lv13 (Leg Armor) -
- Vlammer Lv13 (Weapon) -
- Jacksaw (Tool T3) -
- Cauldron (Workstation) – For higher tier potions.
- Jackweaker (Workstation)
- Vlappy Nest (Stable)
- Fauxsack (Vomma T3 Catalyst)
- Hivelighter (Glutterfly T4 Catalyst) – Dropped from Nurva in Bawg.
- Potted Tusker
- Jollywall x5
- Jollydoor -
- Jollysign -
- Jollyfloor x10 -
- Furdle Blulch x4 – Lets you plant seeds and crops from the Bawg.
- Gastrolith Path -
- Vomma (Incubator)
- Jollamp (Lighting)
- Stuffed Vomma (Furniture) -
- Thinkingcap Lv31 (Helm)
- Florset Lv31 (Chest Armor)
- Tonguemitts Lv31 (Gloves)
- Floots Lv31 (Leg Armor)
- Flungmallet Lv31 (Weapon)
- Icy Pickaxe (Tool T5)
- Refinery (Workstation)
- Lyff Toy Bauble (T3 Catalyst)
- Potted Coppersponge
- Lyff (Incubator)
- Pincushion Bomb x3 – 200% of physical DPS.
- Fuzzy Hotchair -
- Bulgy Podtable
- Hardhat Lv27 (Helm)
- Glasevest Lv27 (Chest Armor)
- Stomagloves Lv27 (Glove)
- Gloots Lv27 (Leg Armor)
- Hardcore Stomord Lv27 (Weapon)
- Karbopole (Tool T3)
- Slurrifier (Workstation)
- Tumbler (Workstation)
- Laser Leash (Gadget) – Links a leash between you and your pet that does consistent damage to enemies at 75% of DPS. Last for 5 seconds with 19? damage tick potential and has a 15 second cooldown time.
- Gaze Catcher (Glaser T3 Catalyst) -
- Tripoon (Throaks T4 Catalysm)
- Potted Boreole
- Potted Hardcore
- Potted Parapod
- Glaser (Incubator)
- Shirknel Bomb x3 – 250% of physical damage.
- Stuffed Glaser (Furniture)
- Antler Pongtable (Furniture)
- Antler Lawnchair (Furniture)
The Pressure Cooker is used to make some of the best heakling items around. This things are sure to restore vitality when you really need it.
- Karboan Healing Potion x3 – Heals 52,087 hp.
- Pipey Healing Potion x3 – Heals 125,060 hp.
- Elixir of Concussions – 2% chance to stun enemies for 20 minutes.
- Smashy Healbev x3 – Heals 17,894 hp.
- Elixir of Temporary Insanity – 3% chance to go berserk on striek and last 20 minutes.
- Brain Boost Potion x3 – Enter bullet-time for 3 seconds.
- Elixir of Warmth – 15% ice resistance for 20 minutes.
- Loneschest Lv35 (Chest Armor) – Dropped by Gulanti after Lonesboots.
- Lonesboots Lv35 (Leg Armor) – Dropped from Magmite Mound
- Foundry (Workstation) – Unlocked through main quest Special Delivery: Freeing the Eastwing Polari.
- Smat Lv25 (Helm)
- Smock Lv25 (Chest Armor)
- Smitts Lv25 (Glove)
- Smants Lv25 (Leg Armor)
- Fursmasher Lv25 (Weapon)
- Antlerhoof Trowel (Tool T3)
- Pressure Cooker (Workstation)
- Gastropestle (Workstation)
- Smashy Nest (Stable)
- Poorly Repaired Shirk (Shirk T3 Catalyst)
- Mining Helmet (Wojack T4 Catalyst)
- Smashblossom Wall x5
- Smashy Sign
- Smashyblossom Floor x10
- Furdle Frost x4 – This lets you plants seeds that you found in the Tundra.
- Shirk (Incubator)
- Smashlight (Lighting) – Dropped from Smashblossom.
- Furgrasp Seedbomb x3 – 125% of physical DPS.
- Harvestbomb MK4 x3 – Harvests all MK3 resources and Artrees, Bone, Spurs, Bawg Hairs, Furgrasps, Spireggs and Smashblossoms.
- Flower Arrangement (Furniture)
Slurry Processing – Makes Meltor, Technium and Karboan.
- Karbelm Lv29 (Helm)
- Slest Lv29 (Chest Armor)
- Sloves Lv29 (Glove)
- Sloots Lv29 (Leg Armor)
- Karbaxe Lv29 (Weapon)
- Spinesaw (Tool T5)
- Burnchurn (Workstation)
- PC Car (Snorble T4 Catalyst) – Dropped from 52. Spiregg
- Geysir Drill (Seed) -
- Frozen Fish Food (Seed) -
- Karboan Wall x5 -
- Karboan Door
- Karboan Floor x10
- Slurb (Incubator)
- Karboan Shiner (Lighting)
- The Slurricane Bomb x3 – 300% physical DPS as poison damage.
- Stuffed Lyff (Furniture)