Knight Online Wiki and Guide with Tips, Cheats, Walkthroughs and more. Knight Online is a Free to Play with paid options MMORPG Massive Multiplayer released on January 25, 2016 available on Steam.
Check back in the near future for updated content along with new guides, cheats, tips and tricks. Please use comment below for any questions or added info.
Knight Online Wiki
- Elmorad – These guys have been around for awhile and right now peace is threatened from the Karus from the north
- Karus – Orge that go kicked out of town by the humans and are trying to start a new by creating even more havoc somewhere else.
- Warrior – Be a Blade that uses different weapons to cause critical damage or take the Protector path with high defensive abilities for magicians and priests.
- Rouge – Sneak around as an Assassin doing critical damage from the shadows or get in touch with nature by becoming a Rnager, cause hell on your enemies from afar with bows and spears.
- Wizard – Can use 4 basic element magic attacks or become an Enchanter who will go onto master mind control.
- Priest – Can be a Cleric to heal party members or choose the Druid path and cures enemies along with improving ally’s stats.
- Barbarian – Strong physicals characters that are limited to taking the warrior class.
- El Morad Male – Balanced in strength and intelligence helping them fit right in with any job type.
- El Morad Female – Has strong magical power and high intelligence. Able to take all 4 job types.
- PORUTU – Good with various weapons and can protect party members.
C – Crouch to heal faster
E – Automatic Run
M – Map
Space – Mine resources
Faster Healing – Press “C” to crouch and health will naturally fill faster. This is a must when just about everywhere when thining the heard and will save a ton on buying healing items.
Getting Stuck – When getting stuck there is an option in the Graphic tab of the Option menu to get unstuck.
Transportation – You can click quest objectives along with other markers on the map to auto walk to there locations.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium 3.6 MHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Acceleration
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space